30 June 2012 @ 07:51 pm
Challenge 0  
The community hasn't officially started yet, but to help generate members, there's going to be a pimping challenge!



I whipped up a quick banner for this if anyone wanted one, but if you'd like to make your own, or make one and link it here so I can put it up for others to use as well that would be pretty awesome too!


Just reply to this entry with a link to where you pimped.

Points: 5
Due Date: July 20th 11:59pm EST.
 
 
( Post a new comment )
Melly: act: What are you doing.[personal profile] melly on July 8th, 2012 05:13 pm (UTC)
Here's my pimp link: http://melly.dreamwidth.org/1710341.html

And I'm on Team Bam!
(Reply) (Link)
.[personal profile] pretty_panther on July 14th, 2012 07:55 pm (UTC)
(Reply) (Thread) (Link)
supermod[personal profile] supermod on July 16th, 2012 02:09 am (UTC)
Your post is locked, and I can't see it. You don't need to unlock it, but please at least post a screencap of the post for me to see.

Edited 2012-07-16 02:10 am (UTC)
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread) (Link)
.[personal profile] pretty_panther on July 16th, 2012 11:45 am (UTC)
It is now unlocked. Faaaail.
(Reply) (Parent) (Link)
lavendergaia: Roy Lian[personal profile] lavendergaia on July 15th, 2012 11:46 pm (UTC)
Pimped here.

Team Bam!
(Reply) (Link)